Wednesday, July 16, 2008
American Leauge won?
I watched the all star game last night and that was the coolest 15 inning game i think i have ever seen in my life! Personally i was cheering for the National Leauge, cause that's where my braves are, but I think that the call on the throw to home to put them into the 16th inning was wrong. It was an amazing through by there outfielder into home where he was clearly tagged before his foot ACTUALLY touched the plate! That was clearly a bad call and the came should of kept going. What a horrible end to a great game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Of course the American League won. Hello?! And of course the Silly Braves fan is bitter about it.
But he was out at home! The game should of kept going but o well. Ya just you wait till my braves win it all!
Yeah all of what? A whole entire game? Yeah. I'll be waiting. For a long, long time.
LOL, Sam, I totally back you up. Woot Yankees! Oh, and that tag at home, clearly safe, close call but safe. SAFE!
!Matt!
Are you serious matt! you like the Yankees? I HATE THEM! But no his foot didn't actually touch the base, not until after the tag
Scott
Guess what guys; the GAME IS OVER. Hate to break it to ya, but the American League won and it's done. So get over it and go watch an Angels game. Woo, there's real baseball for ya.
I would rather watch my Braves DOMINATE! There actually doing better than last year too. BOO! i hope the angels lose!! sorry sam
You know, Scott, you're never going to win this cuz
a.) It's you against ME
b.) I'm a girl.
And you know what, you be proud of your Braves. It's not that hard to improve a losing record. Well, for most teams it's not. Lucky for me, the Angels will never have to deal with that. WHAT.
Ok so I don't really know what you're definition of "getting better" is, but your Braves seem to have lost ahem.... 6 of their last 7 games.. atta kids...
ya the braves used to be amazingly cool (jk, they never were), anywho, my yankees lost to the angels today. I guess they got lucky.
!Matt!
Scott! I didn't know you had a blog? why am I so out of this whole blogging scene? Gosh it seems like everyone has time to sit on the computer all day and write about their lives while others..ahem, like me have to work every stinking day!:(
Post a Comment